Re-cycleBelvedere provide the full complement of recycling services, once collected we decide whether the hardware is to be resold for spares or as complete systems.
Belvedere provide the full complement of recycling services, once collected we decide whether the hardware is to be resold for spares or as complete systems The 7 steps are
- Data Deletion on Site (off site available)
- Provide Certificate of deletion
- Decommission Hardware (engineers can be provided)
- Arrange waste transfer documentation
- Arrange Collection and delivery to our site
- Test, Clean and inventory all parts
- Resell the hardware with relevant licences and warranty provided
- Registered with the Environment agency for handling IT waste, Waste Transfer certificates are provided
- Hard disk Erasure or Destruction which is fully auditable on our customer cloud portal
- Collection and refurbishment for resale or donating to charities
- Using our Data erasure software, Data can be fully deleted before any hardware leaves your premises, minimising the chances of any data breach. This can be done via the cloud anywhere around the world and also provides a full serial number level inventory of the asset to be recycled
- If assets have a value attributable we can agree this in advance of collection
100% zero to landfill policy
We only use environment agency registered recyclers for those parts which cannot be sold or re-used. As part of our Corporate Social Responsibility we try to ship products to schools and charities wherever possible at zero cost.
Start a conversation with our trusted expertsWe are ready to listen. Please call us now on +44 (0)1527 359 045.
Alternatively complete our contact form by clicking the link below. Contact us